Star Frontiers: Rules & Reference
- Zeb Skills so you don't have a copy of Zeb's guide? Don't worry - all the new skills are explained here.
- SF2K Skills quick reference sheet
- Weapons has all the AD and Zeb weapons as well as some new ones James and I cooked up. Great resource for players.
- Weapon Accessories So you don't know how to accessorize that KE-2000 laser rifle you just picked up on Yast? No prob - here are all the goods to keep your enforcer buddies green with envy.
- Equipment Never be caught unprepared - this is THE list of goods to carry with you in the Frontier.
- Reibok's Warehouse is open for business - NEW EQUIPMENT BY THE HOVERTRANSPORT-FULL!!! see new and exciting gear converted to SF rules!!!
- Reibok's Weapons Counter is open for all adventurers - let us fight the monopoly Wartech has on armaments and open the field to some new stuff!
- Combat Modifiers Table just a quick reference for combat modifiers - this will soon be consolidated into a larger combat document for easy reference
- Computer Programs Ref Sheet All you need to know about computer programs
- Alien Races of the Frontier, broken down by numbers
- Frontier systems and planets and their stats
SF2000 - The new skill system for Star Frontiers
A joint effort brought to you by the members of the Listserv
Who among us hates the Alpha Dawn - Zebulon's Guide schism that has divided us? Each system has it's limitations. I dream of a day when you walk into any SF game and you KNOW what the rules will be and that they'll be easy to use and practical. Many in the SF community have contributed to this, the first step to fixing all the errors of the past two systems, using their best parts, and unifying it all into a new standard called SF2000.
New Stuff I Designed for the Game!
- Robot Rules Revised Robots are a lot more fun when they can run more than just 4 programs. Here are some interesting new rules.
- NPC Archetypes Need an NPC in a hurry? Look here... (WORD 97 format)
- Random Cargo Tables One of your PC's opens up a crate on a starship. Quick! What's in it? Well, here's a nifty table to find out! Great for generating freighter holds and other adventure points.
- Drugs in the Frontier Hook your character up here.
- Martial Arts Revised Let's face it, the Alpha Dawn rules on m.a. were lame. Using the system from AD&D: Oriental Adventures, this system will make every character want to do some Kung-Fu fighting!
- Physical Factors of space on the human body - watch the color go out of your players' faces as you tell them their toxy-rad guage shows 4000 rads!
- Drinking Rules Finally! Your party can go and get smashed and have something to talk about!
- Ship Damage Procedure Add some spice to your ship-to-ship combat by spelling out what happens from deck to deck when the lasers start pounding. Loss of cabin pressure? Uncontrollable fires? Nitrogen leaks? Keep your bored passengers busy when playing Knight Hawks scenarios!
- Ship Damage Table has the details for what happens when you use the above system.
- Hit Direction Tables has the details for the Knight Hawks end of the above system.
- Example Assault Scout features the grid system for easy location of damaged areas.
The Virtual Science Project Visit here to see how I'm bringing real science and technology to Star Frontiers gaming - we bring the sci-fi to life!
Star Frontiers, the setting, any published material and any images from the rules are all copyrights and trademarks of TSR, Inc., and appear here only for private informational or educational purposes. All other materials are the property of their authors.
Back To Star Frontiers Main Page