July 27,28,29, 2001
Game Descriptions Page
Testimonials about the Event
Photo Scrap Book
The only Star Frontiers Convention to take place in the Eastern U.S. this year! Come and join the gang as we meet up at Dean Bailey's Ranch House in Lynchburg and game our butts off!
- Three Star Frontiers games and one huge Knight Hawks scenario planned for the weekend.
- Meet and greet the names you've come to know on the Star Frontiers list!
- Free lodging at Dean's home, which is spacious and very accomodating.
- No con fees as yet, but we'll ask for a small donation towards the cookout fund.
- Large and inviting gaming room in Dean's basement, which is cozy and air-conditioned. Plenty of room to spread out your stuff and strap your space helmet on.
There is an area hotel that we will be using : Holiday Inn Select Lynchburg (804) 528-2500. You can call and ask
for a room for the FrontierCon function and they'll give you a special rate. There are 10 rooms reserved. Pick up at
the airport is available from Dean if you give him notice of when you'll be arriving. We will also provide shuttle
service from the hotel to and from Dean's house, so no rental cars necessary.
- I am currently accepting submissions to the conbook, a publication of Star Frontiers material created BY the fans FOR the fans. The fourth of its kind to-date, it is a proud tradition and will boast some impressive material. Get in on the act and become a part of history by submitting your material now! Deadline is end of June!
- I am also currently accepting submissions to run a game at the con, although there won't be any shortage of games from what I'm seeing. Potential GM's need to get me a game prospectus by the end of June so we can start signing up players. Info should include:
- Game Title
- Teaser (brief description of the plot)
- System (AD,Zeb's,SF2K)
- Number of player slots
- House Rules
- Character Generation Rules
- Est Length of time for game (duration)
- Pre-Gens for players to use if desired
- Beginning July 1 the GM's will start accepting requests from players to sign up for their
games. Some GM's will have more slots than others for their games and will have house rules for you to read before
prep'ing your characters. In the end, it's up to the GM's to approve the characters you use in their games.
For all submissions, questions, comments, etc contact AL JOHNSON at email@example.com
Star Frontiers, the setting, any published material and any images from the rules are all copyrights and trademarks of TSR, Inc., and appear here only for private informational or educational purposes. All other materials are the property of their authors.
Back to Main Star Frontiers Page